- Altitude: 250 mt
- Exposure: West/ South West
- Soil: medium texture with limestone clay and sand
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon and guyot
- Density: about 4,000 – 4,500
- Age of vines: 17-20 years
- Yield/ ha.: 65 quintals
- Yield/ plant: 1.4 Kg
- Harvest period: end of September / beginning of October
- Method of harvest: by hand
- Alcohol content: 14.0%
- Viniﬁcation: maceration in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 23°C for 25 days
- Aging: Slavonian durmast casks of 20 hl for at least 9 months
- Reﬁnement: in bottles for a period of at least 4 months
- Colour: clear, intense ruby.
- Aroma: complex, with hints of strawberry, cherry jam, lightly spicy with ﬂoral and mineral notes.
- Taste: balanced, intense, with dense and elegant tannins. A long savoury, minerally ﬁnish.
- Overall impressions: harmonious, with a great possibility of developing.
- Couple with: white meats, semi-seasoned cheeses, pasta.
- Serve at: 18 – 20 °C
- Total production: 22.000 bottles
- Packaging: 1.5L. – European Bordeaux bottles packed horizontally in boxes of 6