- Altitude: 250 mt
- Exposure: West/ South West
- Soil: medium texture with limestone clay and sand
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon
- Density: 4.500 circa
- Age of vines: 16 years
- Yield/ ha.: 70 quintals
- Yield/ plant: 1.5 Kg
- Harvest period: beginning of October
- Method of harvest: by hand
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Viniﬁcation: maceration in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 26°C for 15 days with frequent remontage.
- Aging: in reused barriques for 3 months
- Reﬁnement: 1 month
- Colour: clear, intense ruby.
- Aroma: elegant, fruity, hints of cherry, lightly spicy.
- Taste: warm, rounded, balanced with strong hints of red fruit and a long ﬁnish.
- Overall impressions: harmonious, with excel ent aging potential.
- Couple with: cold cuts and cheese, pasta, soup. Perfect as an aperitif.
- Serve at: 18 – 20 °C
- Total production: 20.000 bottles
- Packaging: 0.75L. – European Bordeaux bottles packed horizontally in boxes of 6