- Altitude: 290 mt
- Exposure: West – North West
- Soil: medium texture with limestone clay and sand
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon and guyot
- Density: 4.000 circa
- Age of vines: 25 years
- Yield/ ha.: 60 Quintals
- Yield/ plant: 1.5 Kg
- Harvest period: end of September / beginning of October
- Method of harvest: by hand, careful selection for viniﬁcation
- Alcohol content: 14.0%
- Viniﬁcation: fermentation with local yeasts, long period of maceration in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 23°C for 30 days.
- Aging: Slavonian durmast casks of 15 and 20 hl for 30 months
- Reﬁnement: in bottles for a minimum of 8 months
- Colour: clear, intense ruby.
- Aroma: complex, elegant, intense. Notes of ripe cherry, chocolate and tobacco. Slightly spicy and ﬂowery.
- Taste: structured, sophisticated, lingering. Smooth tannins, with a long and juicy ﬁnish and marked acidity.
- Overall impressions: harmonious, balanced, with a great possibility of developing.
- Couple with: red meats, seasoned cheeses and game.
- Serve at: 18°C, let the wine breath before drinking.
- Total production: 30,000 bottles
- Packaging: 0.75L. – European Bordeaux bottles packed horizontally in boxes of 6