Qualification of “technical cookies” and reasons for their use
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service” (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies where used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same.
In particular, cookies may be used to:
- store the products that are placed in the shopping cart;
- keep the navigation session active;
- generate site access statistics;
- other specific functions (e.g. manage the user’s favourite products, compare products, etc.).
Cookies used on the site https://castellotricerchi.com/ are:
_SessionId (Session Cookie)
Cookie Google Analytics:
__utma (Persistent Cookie); __utmb (Persistent Cookie); __utmc (Session Cookie); __utmz (Persistent Cookie)
- Menu: Tools/Internet options
- Tab “Privacy”, then “Sites”: under Website Address enter the full address (URL) of the website whose privacy parameters you wish to customize:
- To authorize the registration of cookies of the Website in question on your computer, click Authorize;
- To prevent the registration of cookies of the website in question on your computer, click Block.
- Preferences: Privacy tab and Configure cookies
- Click on the settings icon on the browser toolbar: Parameters; Click on Display Advanced Parameters.
- In the “Privacy” section click on Content Parameters.
- In the “Cookies” section you can change the following parameters: Delete cookies, Block cookies by default, Allow cookies by default, Define exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains.
- Click on Tools and then Options.
- Privacy tab: in the History settings section select “use custom settings”.
- Select the “accept cookies” box and click on the exceptions to choose the websites that are always to be authorized or not for the installation of cookies on your terminal.
- Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
- Cookies preferences allow you to control the way Opera handles cookies.
- The default setting is to accept all cookies.
The default setting is to accept all cookies.
Facebook and Twitter plug-ins